Level 1 Training
2014 FALL SESSION
Oct 10th 6-9pm, Oct 11th 9am-5pm, Oct 12th 9am-3pm
Oct 17th 6-9pm, Oct 18th 9am-5pm, Oct 19th 9am-3pm
Level 2 Training
- Apprenticeship programs ongoing weekly throughout the year.
Level 3 Training
- 2014 FALL SESSION – Prerequisites are Level 1 & 2. Ongoing now.
Hands-on experiential training for mind and body.
“Be a Backhealer” training is divided into 3 levels.
1. Level 1 – Practitioner
- Understand how your back functions and why it is in pain
- Learn and experience the Backhealer Breathing System
- Learn and experience the Backhealer soft tissue massage and mobilization method
- Learn and experience the Backhealer Progressive Movement Series
2. Level 2 – Apprentice (Prerequisite is Level 1)
- Participate teaching the Backhealer group session
- Understand, experience, and increase your personal healing energy
- Reading and written work
3. Level 3 – Pro (Prerequisite is Level 2)
- Hands-on techniques for private sessions
- Program development for private sessions
- Operate your own Backhealer practice
You will learn:
● Breathing techniques for resetting your pain and your nervous system.
● Soft tissue release and joint mobilization.
● Movement appropriate for your clients’ specific abilities.
● Alignment evaluation techniques.
● To become a guide and partner in healing.