Level 1 training – 2013 Schedule
SPRING SESSION - COMPLETED.
FALL SESSION – October 25th, 26th, and 27th, 2013. Friday 25th 6pm-9pm, Saturday 26th 8am-5pm, Sunday 27th 8am-3pm.
Hands-on experiential training for mind and body.
“Be a Backhealer” training is divided into 3 levels.
1. Level One – Practitioner
- Understand how the back functions and why it is in pain
- Learn and experience the Backhealer Breathing System
- Learn and experience the Backhealer soft tissue massage and mobilization method
- Learn and experience the Backhealer Progressive Movement Series
2. Level Two – Apprentice (Prerequisite is Level One)
- Participate teaching the Backhealer group session
- Understand, experience, and increase your personal healing energy
- Reading and written work
3. Level Three – Pro (Prerequisite is Level Two)
- Hands-on techniques for private sessions
- Program development for private sessions
- Operate your own Backhealer practice
You will learn:
● Breathing techniques for resetting your pain and your nervous system.
● Soft tissue release and joint mobilization.
● Movement appropriate for your clients’ specific abilities.
● Alignment evaluation techniques.
● To become a guide and partner in healing.